Sunday, July 8, 2012

Shoe of the Month ~ July

Yes, I am a week late with this post but better late than never, right?!?! Things have been super busy at our house this past month & more posts will be coming soon. I actually got caught up mid-June only to fall behind again... wasn't summer supposed to be a somewhat relaxing time?? Anyway.....on to the reason I'm here....
I decided to go with a wedge this month because this past Thursday when I was trying to kill time at work before my boot camp class started (post coming soon), I spotted these little beauties from a new website that I was told about by one of my very stylish friends [Hi, Kateri!]. I hope you like them as much as I do:

Finder T-Strap Wedge Sandals. For more photos & info click [here]. I like the woven fabric look that these wedges have as well as the square buckle around the ankle & don't even get me started on the pop of orange! Can you say super cute!? These do sport a 5 inch heel but the 1.5 platform will take a little bit of that pain away; they're also easy on the wallet ringing in at $48. I've always thought that wedges are much more comfortable to wear than stilettos which is a plus. These are definitely going on my purchase list - I'm about 4 shoes deep right now on that list because I keep buying from DSW & depleting my shoe fund before I have a chance to buy online; I then have to wait until next month to purchase another pair. =/ I guess I should look on the bright side - I'm saving myself the cost of shipping.

If you're looking for a fun website for all things fashion be sure to check out tobi.com.

Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails