Sunday, July 11, 2010

Justin Bieber Fever

Well I am going to confess something here & I may be judged & I may not be but I gotta confess...since I saw Justin Bieber's Baby video I have been obsessed with the song. I think the video is adorable. The first time I saw it was when I posted it on our blog for "Arden & Skylar: In The Spotlight" post. I've heard it several times on the radio & was never too excited about it. Now I have completely changed my mind & I know now why my niece, Arden, likes him so much. He obviously has other songs out but Baby is my favorite. I remember several months ago I had tried watching him on MTV Diary & I only made it 25 minutes in because every 2 seconds he would flip his head to the side so that his hair had that perfect side quaff. It was very annoying.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, probably only Arden will be, you can go to his website: Bieber Fever. If not, here's the Baby video, again:

Here's his One Time video which is cute too but not as cute as Baby:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails