Saturday, April 9, 2011

Beauty-Ful

Our friends Sandra & Santiago are getting married next month in Riviera Maya, Mexico. Since the big day is getting close, she has been having “wedding brain” as I like to call it. Most of the conversations that we have are about wedding things/stuff but I don't blame her because being engaged & planning a wedding is such a fun time. I remember how my Mom & I were when we were planning Dan & I's wedding. Good Lord, we couldn't talk about anything else. It was such a fun, happy & pain in the ass time in our lives. :o) So back to S & S...they had wanted to buy their invitations & after some shopping around, the invitiations that they wanted were way too expensive so they decided to create their own version of the invitiations they fell in love with. For several weeks, & even to this day, we had several boxed deliveries that contained shiney paper, boxes, ribbon, etc. During that time it was a little difficult to imagine how they would turn out; I understood the concept but things always turn out differently once it is all complete. Well.....earlier this week Sandra brought in the invitations to hand out to everyone in our office! Here are the photos I took: The boxed invitiation
The actual invitiation

Response card
I took another pic of the box & the starfish because I absolutely love them.

When Sandra was explaining the invitiation concept, I told her that I was going to have to frame them because they're going to look so beautiful. I'm still coming up with ideas on what to actually do with it & I have some good ones, I just have to decide on one. Great job you two! They turned out absolutely wonderful & Santiago is right, you should go into business for designing wedding invitations. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails