Monday, April 11, 2011

Men & Their Beer

Dan went to Wegman's, our local grocery store, on Sunday to do some shopping for the week & when he got home he showed me the Miller Lite Home Draft that he bought for $12: I had never seen one of these before; they are pretty cute once you get them out of the box. They have the functioning of a keg: Needless to say, Dan was so excited about this thing; he was like a five year old on Christmas morning; he was as happy as a squirrel that found a nut...you get the drift. Thankfully, we didn't have any room in our fridge upstairs, so it had to be put in the fridge downstairs. What is it with men & beer? I really don't understand it. I would prefer to drink anything else because I can't stand the taste. Hmmm...now that I think about, maybe it's the same love that I have for margaritas... :o)

Now I'll leave you with 3 quotes that I found:

~"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -Ernest Hemingway

~"When the wine is in, the wit is out." -Proverb

~"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails