Sunday, April 17, 2011

Movie Review

This Saturday I did absolutely nothing but sit on my butt & watch TV; there really wasn't anything to do anyway because it poured down rain all day. I decided to scroll through the On Demand movies & found Burlesque, which is a movie that I have been wanting to see since it came out in theaters last year. When the trailer would come on TV I would tell Dan, "we are going to see that!" He was counting on my forgetfulness so he wouldn't have to see it & of course it worked...totally forgot about.
Anyway, I have always loved Christina Aguilera's music/voice & I remember when her Genie in a Bottle CD came out & after I bought it I would drive around Waynesburg with my windows down & listen to it on repeat. :o) Well I loved this movie, loved, loved, loved it. I haven't been able to say that about a movie since the first time I saw Legally Blonde (yes, one of my all time favorite movies). I'm definitely going to go out & buy Burlesque to add to our movie collection. This movie is a total chick flick & one of those watch with your girlfriends kind of movies because you want the opportunity to drool over Cam Gigandet: Need I say more?
Besides Cher, Christina Aguilera & Cam Gigandet, here are some other actors from the movie: Eric Dane, Julianne Hough, Peter Gallagher, Kristen Bell & Stanley Tucci (remember him from The Devil Wears Prada? Love him). All I can say now is go rent it...here's the trailer if you need your memory refreshed:


"The Best View on the Sunset Strip"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails