Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Photos :o)

Here are some of the photos I took of our Easter in WV with family: My father-in-law, Don, set up an Easter egg hunt in his basement for the grandkids & here is Jackson with Aunt Kelly helping him look for eggs.
Dan trying to coax Rylee to crawl to her Easter basket.
The little munchkin didn't want to crawl anywhere so we brought her basket to her.
Dan trying to get candy from Jackson.
Us.
Dan holding Rylee & saying things like, "you are a typical girl...you don't want to crawl around & get your pretty dress dirty;" "you know you can come to our baseball games & be our mascot, wouldn't that be fun?" :o)
Spending some time outside; Bridger is on Don's lap (the epitome of a lap dog). :o)
Meyers so excited that Lexi brought some squeak toys.
Guarding his new toy - Lexi likes to share.
As I was loading these photos, I realized that I didn't take one picture of Lexi or our two nieces, Arden & Skylar. :o( I'm not quite sure what happened, but I'm sorry girls! I wish I would've got a picture of you in your pretty dresses. You have to remind me next time...
We hope you enjoyed your Easter, we sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails