Tuesday, April 19, 2011

One Year, Already?

On April 12th I had my one year anniversary with The DLF. :o) I know! I can't believe it's already been one year. It's our Firm's tradition that on your anniversary day the women are given flowers & the men are given bottles of wine. When I got to my desk I found these: They are so pretty & smell amazing. I also took a picture of my card: My flowers are still going strong since I brought them home & just looking at them makes me smile. I'm glad that I have a job that I enjoy going to each morning & the kind of co-workers/friends that make the work day fun. There will be some changes coming in May/June of this year at my office & I will post those soon. In the meantime, I want to say thank you to my DLF girls, I heart you. :o)

It's true what they say you know..."find a job you love & you'll never have to work a day in your life."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails