Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fact Corrections

In my "Some Hornet Credit" post the other day, Dan informed me of a few facts that I did not get correct & at this time I would like to fix those. In my previous post I stated that Dan's good friend, Greg, was the head coach of the Herndon Hornets baseball team & that this was his first year with that title. The correction is - this is not Greg's first year as head coach, this is his second year. I also stated that Dan is the pitching coach for the Herndon Hornets & that this was his first year with that title. The correction is - this is his second year as the pitching coach. Last night I asked Dan what their record was so far because I thought that their website was a little behind on games. I stated their record as 4 wins & 0 losses. The correction is - their record is 5 wins & 1 loss.

Alright, so I have fixed all of the misstated facts in my previous post & now I am coming to my own defense. So I was one year off on the coaching titles, does everyone really expect me to be spot on with all of this stuff? In my mind, all of these sports that Dan is involved in run together. The next time I post about the Herndon Hornets, I will check my facts with Dan first.

1 comment:

  1. Phew! Thanks so much for correcting that stuff. I was about to walk right over there and correct you myself. ;-P Haha!
    By the way-send a thanks to Dan for mowing our lawn this weekend. It looks great! Oh and Phoebe looks beautiful too. So glad it's fixed!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails