Sunday, February 12, 2012

An 80's New Year's Eve

Dan & I rang in the new with his sister, Aurie, & her husband, Glenn, at the Lansdowne Resort listening to the 80's cover band The Reflex. Since we live so close to Lansdowne & we had Lexi, we decided not to rent a room & just grab a taxi home. Here's us killing some time while we wait for our ride to pick us up for a night of fun! The first thing on our to do list was to eat at the buffet in one of the dining areas at the resort. Dan was super excited about this & when I saw what they were serving, I got pretty excited too. The food was fantastic! I was in love with their salad & fine cheese tray, I couldn't stop eating them. Once we were done stuffing our faces, we made our way to the ball room. We stopped to take a few pics in front of their many decorated trees:

Aurie, Lover & Me

Anxiously waiting for the band to start: Aurie & Me

Glenn & Aurie (just cheesin')

When the band took the stage, they were all decked out in 80's attire. The music was amazing & we would recommend this band to anyone. If they come to your area, buy tickets - you won't regret it.

Dan & I danced most of the night, except for drink refills & potty breaks: (Yes, I forgot to cut the tag out of my sweater).
No idea what we're doing, but we were having a blast!
The ball room was decorated in 80's colors & on each table were noise makers, hats & little snacks.
Having a great time:



Happy 2012!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails