Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Shoe of the Month - February

OMG – I can’t believe it’s already February! Where did January go? Time sure does fly when you’re having so much fun. =]

This month's shoe is probably more practical for the work day, but would still look great dressed down with a pair of jeans. I realized, after sifting through my shoes & organizing them in their nice boxes, that I have a considerable amount of peep toe pumps; that's definitely not a bad thing because they are all super cute, but maybe I need to start "investing" in some close toed shoes as well.

So....here's February: Metallic Peep Toe Pump by Vince Camuto. Click here for further information. A plus - they're on sale!!!

I'm leaning more towards the metallic gold pump, they really are catching my eye. I feel like my taste has improved since I've let gold into my wardrobe. I used to hate gold jewelry/clothing, etc. & now it's one of the first things I'm drawn to. I'm glad that I've broken out of my little shell because there are so many more options now.

Happy February everyone &, of course, happy shoe shopping!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails