Thursday, February 16, 2012

Scentsy?

Now I like to consider myself with the times, but when I went up to PA to surprise my parents a few weekends ago with a visit my Mom introduced me to the Scentsy collection. I had heard of it in the past, but really didn't understand what they sold. Well, now I'm hooked. After being surrounded by a wonderful smell when I walked into my parents guest room, I wanted some for our house. During my stay in PA, I ordered 2 warmers (1 for our living room & 1 for our hallway on the second floor). I decided to purchase the mid-size warmers not only because they were on sale, but also because I wasn't too sure how much I'd like them once I got them. Here are the 2 that I chose: (Canary Mid-Size Warmer)
(Soho Mid-Size Warmer)

I absolutely love them & every night/weekend when I'm home I turn them on & let the wonderful smell fill our entire house. The 2 fragrances that I purchased were Sugar Cookie & Hazelnut Latte; right now we're enjoying Sugar Cookie which Dan commented on the first night that he came home & I had them turned on, "babe, are you baking cookies?!?" (insert huge smile on his face). Unfortunately, I had to break the bad news that I was not baking cookies. :-/

A special thanks goes out to my Mom for introducing me to the wonderful world of Scentsy. =]

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails