Thursday, November 19, 2009

Daughtry Here We Come!

If you have been visiting our page regularly, you would have noticed the countdown that I put up on the right side of our page for the Daughtry concert. Finally, it is today! Dan & I are meeting up with our friend Ashley at the Patriot Center tonight & I am so excited! Ashley & I went to see him last year in D.C. & he was great live. This will be Dan's first time seeing him in concert but I know he'll have fun; he likes his music. We're going to be home late tonight & I have to work tomorrow which stinks but I'm sucking it up since its going to be Friday. I'm also going to miss my shows tonight, Vampire Diaries & Grey's Anatomy so I'm a little bummed about that because its a part of my weekly routine but I plan on watching them online tomorrow night after my work out so no one tell me what happens! Happy Thursday everyone & a Happy Thursday it is! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails