Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Stewart & Pattinson Interview

I am so excited to see New Moon on Saturday, November 21st (I tried buying tickets for opening night but they were all sold out online). I should have realized that I had to buy the tickets a month in advance if I wanted to see it opening night which is what I did for Twilight. My co-worker & I are going to see the movie together so Dan is off the hook this time; he was miserable when we went to see Twilight because of all the girls screaming, you could barely hear the movie.
This morning I was searching the web & found the latest interview of Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson in Bazaar Magazine. If you're interested in reading it, click HERE; you will also be able to see the pictures from their photo shoot. The question still remains if these two are a couple in real life. After reading this interview, I still have no idea whether they are or not. Either way, they look cute together & they have on screen chemistry. I will end this post by quoting my cousin Lissa, "Robert Pattinson is so dreamy". :o) Love you Lis! Wish you were here so we could see the movie together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails