Sunday, August 9, 2009

Birthday Dinner

Saturday night I planned a birthday dinner for Dan & a small group of our friends. We met at Don Pablo's at 6:30 p.m. & had such a great time. Friends in attendance were: The Fulcher's: John, Kristen & Halliday; The Frohm's: Shannon & Jonathan & our good friend Ashley. Dan of course was not too excited to be celebrating his birthday twice in one month so he refused to acknowledge that it was a "birthday" dinner. Here are some photos of us sitting around the table eating some great mexican food...

Halli loving the queso dip:


Dan & John:


Kristen & Halli cheesin':


Shannon & Jonathan:


Ash & I:


Lover & I:


Halli loving the fountain; she would run around it & giggle & laugh - so adorable:





John aka Daddy & Halli with her toilet paper roll telescope; she would come up to you & look through her telescope & say "see you":


After dinner we went back to our house for cake & ice cream. Below is a photo of Halli taking a break from eating cake & "cream".


Lexi did so well with Halli. In the past she has been scared of little kids but I think spending time with the neighbor kids, Audrey, Austin, Owen & Jack is helping her not be so afraid. Halli was good with Lexi too; she would go to her toy basket & take out most of Lexi's toys & bring them over to her. Her favorite was the birthday cake & she would say "happy birthday" when she gave it to her. Halli was so sweet; she would come up to me & take my hand & say "come" & she would take me into the kitchen & look up at the stove & say "cake?". So I would dip my finger in the chocolate frosting & feed some to her & she would say "mmmm" & rub her hands together; that's my kind of girl - a chocolate lover. =] We had such a great time & thanks to everyone that came out with us. We love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails