Saturday, August 1, 2009

Dan is Colorado Bound

Well Lexi & I will be flying solo until Thursday the 6th. We just dropped Dan off at the Dulles Airport to meet his Dad, sisters: Aurie & Kelly & his twin brother Tom. About 4 or 5 months ago Dan's Dad called everyone & told them that he wanted to take them on vacation to spend some quality family time together. He did not tell anyone where they were going or what they were doing but just that he would purchase the tickets & he needed to know when they would be able to go. As the time to leave got closer, Don told them that he was taking them to Colorado. Of course, none of them had been there before so they were extremely excited. A few days ago Dan found out that they were going to go horseback riding while they were there. I, of course, was jealous about this because I have also wanted to go horseback riding & to be able to go in Colorado must be amazing considering how beautiful it is there. So those are the only 2 things that they know for sure about their trip: Colorado & horseback riding. Dan took my camera with him so he could take pictures & I will be sure to post them when he gets back for everyone to see.

Lexi & I's week while Dan is gone will not be very exciting. I'll be working, of course. :o( When Dan goes away the first day I am usually fine because its a time that I can have to myself but after that day has passed, I am ready for him to come home. Like they say, "distance makes the heart grow fonder" & that is definitely true in my case. I hope everyone has a great weekend. =]

2 comments:

  1. I am gonna miss Mommy and Aunt Kelly..... I know how you feel, Danielle. :o(..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, lets hope the week goes by fast! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails