Sunday, August 30, 2009

Blast From The Past

The other night I was going through my camera & cleaning out old photos & I found a video that I took of Lexi after she got out of the bath tub. She doesn't like the whole bath experience but afterwards she goes crazy; probably because she knows she's clean. I love how her fur is all curly from being wet & she just looks frazzled. I don't know what is more hilarious, Lexi running around like a crazy person or the sound of my voice in the video. You be the judge but don't hold it against me because I'm using my baby talk voice the entire time. You'll notice that Lexi's toys are all over the place because she tore into them while she was running around; you'll also see a hanger on the floor in the video; that was when she use to steal the hangers out of the laundry room & run around the house with them. We put an end to that when she started biting pieces off & eating it. What a little stink.

*In order for me to share this video with you I had to upload it to YouTube because the size was too large for Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails