Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Weekend Visitor!


So guess whose birthday it is on Saturday? Mine! And guess who is coming in to celebrate my birthday? My Mom! I am so excited. She hasn't been down for a visit in quite a while. This will be the first time she has seen our new floors too. We haven't planned anything yet besides dinner on Saturday night but Dan won't tell us where we're going; he says its a surprise. My Mom will be driving down Friday morning, unfortunately I have to work all day, but I was able to take Monday off so she will be leaving on Tuesday morning which will give us 3 whole days together. At least Lexi will have Gammie to keep her company until I get home. I was concerned about leaving my Mom home alone but like she said, "oh I'll find something to do". The last time she came down for a visit I had to work half a day & she beat me home; when I pulled up to the house she was outside doing yard work, i.e. trimming bushes, sweeping, weeding, etc. Of course when I walked into the house she was doing laundry and had vacuumed all 3 floors. What can I say, she is a clean freak but I love her more than anything. :o)

2 comments:

  1. That's so nice that your mom will be here for your birthday! How nice it is too that she cleans and does yard work...what a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I am so excited...I love it when she comes to visit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails