Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Not Me! Wednesday

So I got this idea from my neighbor Laura's blog: The Brownstein’s & she got it from one of her friends. I thought it was cute so I decided to post something similar. Now I know you're suppose to post it on Mondays but of course I am a few days behind.

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



I was NOT excited about my Mom coming into town this weekend for my birthday.

I was NOT thankful for being able to take Monday off to spend an extra day with my Mom.

I did NOT wake up to the smell of pancakes and bacon on the morning of my birthday.

I did NOT get pink Nike flips from my Mom as one of my birthday gifts.

I did NOT go to the spa on Saturday morning to get pampered & fall asleep while getting my pedicure.

I did NOT let my Mom braid my hair for my birthday like I was back in the 5th grade again.

I was NOT excited to eat my birthday dinner at Macaroni Grill.

I did NOT get giddy after opening my Banana Republic gift card from my Hubby.

I was NOT so camera happy at the restaurant when we ate dinner that everyone let out a big sigh every time I said "picture time".

I did NOT sleep in until 8:30 a.m. the entire weekend that my Mom was here.

I did NOT watch my favorite show True Blood on Sunday night while my Mom sat next to me giving me weird looks & asking me if I really liked this show.

I did NOT take photos of Lexi every time she did something cute this weekend.

I did NOT miss my Hubby while he was at football camp this weekend.

I am NOT sick of football season even though the season hasn't officially started yet.

I did NOT use the bread maker that my sister-in-law Kelly got me a year ago for the first time this weekend.

I did NOT allow my Mom to do Dan & I's laundry because she just can't sit still.

I did NOT do a full load of dish towels because my Mom used them all while cleaning the kitchen daily.

I did NOT have to help Lexi go potty in front of 5 strangers during our walk because she was having a hard time going to the bathroom.

I did NOT get irritated with Dan because he refused to help her.

What have you not been doing this week?

1 comment:

  1. Yay for a Not Me post! :-)
    So funny about helping Lexi out with pottying! You are on your way to being a great mom one day...just wait till you have to help out your toddler!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails