Friday, September 11, 2009

Calling All Country Fans

I decided to put together a list of some of the new country songs that have been released on the radio. I'm not sure if you have heard any of these yet but I like them so I thought I'd share them with you. If you have some free time, check out the links below & take a listen to the songs...trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Miranda Lambert - Dead Flowers

Lady Antebellum - Need You Now
*I don't think I have hated a song that they have come out with; this is my Dad & I's favorite group.

Zac Brown Band - Toes
*This song reminds me of Dan & I's friend Jesse from college; every time I hear it it makes me think of him (we love you & miss you Jes). I love the lead singers voice.

Caitlin & Will - Address in the Stars

Holly Williams - Keep the Change
*Holly's got that raspy country voice going for her.

Love & Theft - Runaway

David Nail - Red Light (Also check out I'm About to Come Alive which is song #2)

Chris Young - Gettin' You Home

Jason Aldean - Big Green Tractor
*I love Jason Aldean's music but I even had to warm up to this song - it was comical when I first heard it but now its grown on me. My brother is probably rolling his eyes right now because he hates Jason Aldean. Love you Bud! :o)

Brad Paisley - Welcome to the Future
*How can you not love Brad Paisley? All of his songs are so original.

Sugarland - Joey
*This is my Dad's favorite band; sometimes her voice can give me a headache if I listen to her for a while but I think this song is good.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails