Monday, September 21, 2009

Grey's Anatomy is Back!


Just wanted to give all of you Grey's Anatomy fans a reminder that the 2 hour season premiere is on Thursday, September 24th starting at 9:00 p.m. on ABC. For a quick review of what happened on the season finale, head over to their website. I cannot wait to see what happens; my favorite characters are Owen, Izzie & George. Unfortunately either George or Izzie will not make it. I can't even choose which one I want to stay on the show because I love both of them. No doubt there will be tears. So tell me, who is your favorite character?

Also, don't forget to tune in to The Vampire Diaries on the CW Thursday night at 8:00 p.m.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting that-I've been wondering when the season premier would be! Evan won't be here this Thursday to watch it with me though..boo! He will be in New Orleans.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails