Sunday, September 20, 2009

Friendly Get Together

On Saturday Dan & I went over to our friends Doug & Meta's house for dinner. They had invited a group of people over because their niece, Jo Ann came down with her family which includes her husband Mike, their son Keegan & their new addition Dane. It was nice to get to see everyone & the baby. Dan of course spent most of his time playing with Keegan in the back yard. I took some photos of them playing with Keegan's "big truck". It was so cute, Keegan would start from one end of the yard & drive his truck under Dan's legs & Dan would hop over him; Keegan would just laugh.




He was trying to get him to say "vroom vroom".

Keegan checking out Dan's "boo boo".

I love seeing Dan playing with little kids because it shows me how he is going to be with our children. Everyone was telling me that he is going to be a great Dad some day & I totally agree. He is going to be a great Dad.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails