Saturday, September 5, 2009

All About Jackson


Friday afternoon my sister-in-law Kristen drove down from West Virginia with my nephew Jackson. Since Dan & Tom were at work all day we decided to get together & have some fun. We took Jackson to the Frying Pan Farm Park which we were told about by our sister-in-law Kelly. What a great day to go because the weather was beautiful. We put JT in his stroller & pushed him around the park to look at the farm animals. We saw goats, chickens, bunnies, cows & pigs. We decided to take a little break in the shade & feed JT a snack & a little bonus for being so good, some ice cream. After we left the park we went back to the house & hung out until it was time for dinner. JT had so much fun playing with Lexi; they were cute to watch together. He started crawling a little while ago so he's at that stage where he wants to get into everything. Kristen has to watch him like a hawk & I'm surprised she can get anything done at home while she's keeping an eye on him; he's on the move constantly.

When it was time for dinner we drove over to Red Robin which is of course kid friendly. Our food took forever to come out so JT entertained himself by chewing on my sunglasses & eating some snacks that Kristen brought for him. Once the food finally came JT's meal ended up mostly on the floor. He just kept shoveling it in but only bits & pieces actually landed in his mouth. I asked Kristen if he lets them know when he's done eating but she said they haven't got to that point yet; he will keep eating as long as you put food in front of him; he takes after his Uncle Dan. :o) Dan got to meet up with us towards the end of dinner to spend a little time with JT before they went back home. While we were leaving the restaurant Dan grabbed one of the balloons for JT to take home with him & he absolutely loved it, couldn't stop giggling & laughing at it. I had such a great time & I can't wait to get together with them again. Thanks so much for spending the day with me you guys. We miss you already.

Here is a little slideshow I put together. Unfortunately Kristen & I's cameras weren't working so these photos were taken with my cell phone.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! Those are sooo cute!! I love going to Frying Pan Park. Oh BTW, that pigs name is Sparky! We named him! HI SPARKY!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails