Thursday, September 24, 2009

Just To Make Me Laugh

Yesterday was a pretty hectic day at work since I took Tuesday off. Dan called me late morning at the office for his daily call & of course I was working on a deadline to try & get Brian out of the office & over to the jail to visit one of our clients before visitation was over. I told Dan that I didn't have time to talk & that I would see him at home after his back to school night was over. He said, "well wait, we have a problem". The first thing that came to mind was "oh great". Dan then said "I got Winker's report card this morning & it is not good". (Wink is Lexi's nickname). I started laughing hysterically. He then went on to say, "yeah, she's been licking all of the staff members & she even pottied in the hall way so I'm going to need you to come to back to school night so we can talk about her disciplinary action". After he said that I knew he was just trying to make me laugh so I wouldn't be so stressed out. Surprisingly it worked, I was in a great mood for the rest of the day. The things my husband says and does to make me laugh. You gotta love him. :o)

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails