Friday, September 11, 2009

Edward v. Stefan

Ever since our friends Greg & Liz recommended that I read the Twilight series I have been hooked on anything that has to do with vampires, i.e. books, TV shows, movies. I have actually read the Twilight series about 4 or 5 times now & every time I get the books out to read them again Dan says, "oh no, not again". Once I get started I just can't put them down. They are very addicting. I even told my co-workers Valerie & Laurie about them & they decided to get the books & they loved them. I don't think it matters what age you are; even though the books are considered "teen" there's something about the vampire/human love story that just sucks you in.

On Wednesday I got home from work & noticed a preview of a new show that was being advertised to air on Thursday nights, it was called The Vampire Diaries. So I wouldn't forget to tune in I wrote the name & time on our calendar. My brother actually called me on Thursday afternoon to tell me about the show because he thought I would like it. On Thursday night at 8:00 p.m. I turned to the The CW & watched the season premiere of The Vampire Diaries &.......I loved it. I can't wait until next Thursday to see what happens.

So here is my question, if you were stranded in the woods in the middle of the night all by yourself & happen to run into a vampire, who would you like it to be: Edward Cullen or Stefan Salvatore? (Keep in mind that they are both "vegetarians".)

Edward Cullen:
Edward Cullen Pictures, Images and Photos

Stefan Salvatore:
Stefan from Vampire Diares Pictures, Images and Photos

That's a pretty tough decision don't you think? :o)

For those of you that are interested in the The Vampire Diaries check out their webpage. It was a good show last night.

5 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails