Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Jessica Simpson Tragedy

I just found out that Jessica Simpson's dog, Daisy was taken from her back yard in California by a coyote yesterday morning. I am completely devastated by this. I cannot imagine losing Lexi in such a tragic way. I remember seeing Daisy when Jessica first got her on the Newlyweds show & telling Dan that I wanted a dog exactly like that. Years later, I bought Lexi from a breeder in South Carolina & picked her up from the airport when she flew into Virginia; I will never forget that sweet little face looking at me from her carrier.

Here is one of the first photos I took of Lexi on her first day with us (as you can see she felt right at home):

Words cannot describe the sadness I feel for Jessica & even though she will never read this post, my thoughts are with her in this horrible time of loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails