Sunday, September 6, 2009

Dan's Traumatic Experience

Last night Dan & I cooked out & stayed in to watch the Virginia Tech game. After we ate dinner we decided to take Lexi for a walk before the game started. We were about 2 blocks from the house & Lexi stopped to go potty; since I was walking her Dan picked up what she left behind (we usually take turns). When he went to pick it up the bag had a small hole in it & he ended up getting some on his fingers. Of course he flipped out & was like "oh my God! I just got shit on my hand! I gotta go home, babe I gotta go home right now & wash my hands!" I was laughing my ass off the entire time he was flipping out but of course I told him to stop acting like a big baby & just wipe his hand on the grass because we were already out & he can wait until we get back home. He freaked out the entire time we were walking; he held his hand out away from his body & kept saying, "oh I can smell it; I'm gonna be sick". I asked him what he was going to do when we have a baby & he accidentally gets some on his hand; his response was, "I'll freak out just the same; its shit babe". Good lord.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! It will still be gross when the baby's poop gets on your hand but not near as traumatic! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails