Saturday, October 3, 2009

Homecoming Fun

Disappointingly the Hornets lost their homecoming game to Langley today - the score was 13 to 28. Dan was not too happy to say the least. The weather on the other hand was beautiful & there was a great turn out; not one seat available in the stands. I ended up meeting my sister-in-law Kelly, our nieces Arden & Skylar & my father-in-law Don at the game. Tom, Kristen & our nephew Jackson were unable to make it to the game. Even though the game didn't turn out like we wanted it to, we still had fun. I took a video of Arden & Skylar goofing around at the field, see below. (The picture isn't that great but I told Arden I would post it).


During the game Arden took my cell phone out of my purse & was playing around with it. Here are some photos she took.

Arden & I:

Kelly & Arden:

Just Arden :o)

Here's one that I took of the girls:


On Friday night Dan told me that if it was raining on Saturday I didn't have to come & stay for the game. He said he wanted me to just come & see the H that he put on the field for Herndon. So to make him happy, I took a picture during the game so everyone can see it. He did a good job, don't you think?


I hope everyone else was able to enjoy the great weather on Saturday like we did. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails