Monday, October 5, 2009

Not Me! Monday!

It's time for another Not Me! post, enjoy!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



On Thursday night I did NOT get so scared while watching my show The Vampire Diaries that I pulled a blanket over my head so I wouldn't look at the TV. Nope, not me!

I did NOT fall asleep on Friday evening at Bubbles Hair Salon while getting my hair washed & conditioned that the shampooer actually had to wake me up when she was finished. Not me!

I did NOT make Dan burritos when I got home at 9:30 p.m. on Friday because he was starving & refused to make himself something to eat.

I then did NOT get annoyed & yell at Dan because of his EXTREME dieting.

I did NOT buy a Dove chocolate bar in the check out line at Wegman's on Saturday & then proceed to eat it before I got home & then throw the wrapper in the trash can out back so Dan wouldn't find it. Not me! I am not that sneaky.

I did NOT sweat so bad on Saturday at Herndon High School's homecoming football game that I had to take a shower when I got home because my deodorant wore off. Whew!

I did NOT eat an entire taco salad, including the tortilla bowl, at Don Pablo's on Saturday night because I was starving. Nahh, not me!

I absolutely did NOT walk over to Target with Dan after eating an entire taco salad & buy a Big XL box of Junior Mints that cost $2.50. I would NEVER do that.

I did NOT assist Lexi in going potty, again, during our walk on Sunday in front of a group of middle school kids while they passed us & laughed. =[

I did NOT drop my curling iron this morning while getting ready for work & burn my forehead, my left boob & my left big toe before it fell to the bathroom floor because I get ready in my birthday suit.

What have you NOT been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails