Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Music Recommendation

I was online today updating my work playlist on lala (great music website by the way - I highly recommend it) & I found Colbie Caillat's 2009 album, which was released in August 2009, called Breakthrough; I'm late finding it but like I say, better late than never, right? I had bought her Coco CD last year which I still love to listen to when I am really stressed out & on my way home from work. Her music is somehow soothing for me. You may remember the song "Bubbly" which is off of the Coco album & was a very popular song on the radio. After I bought Coco it was stuck in my car CD player for months & Dan even commented that I was wearing the CD out, nope, not yet Lover! I did have some of her songs from the Coco CD as ringtones but you know how those can get old after a while.
One of my favorite songs on her new album is Fallin' For You; if you want to take a listen, head over to Myspace Music. If you like those songs you can head over to her website because you can listen to her Coco CD as well.

I hope everyone is having a good week so far. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails