Sunday, October 18, 2009

JT's 1st Birthday


Saturday Dan & I drove up to West Virginia for JT's birthday party & it was so much fun. Even though it was pouring outside they had a full house. Kristen's family was there from Pittsburgh & a lot of friends & family from WV showed up. JT was passed around to everyone & of course was the center of attention. That little guy is very loved. We all crowded into the living room & watched him open his presents. He got so many clothes! Dan & I got him clothes, 2 books & a toy turtle that can be pushed around the floor. I went on Friday night after work to Target & bought JT some clothes & I was there for an hour just looking at all of the kids stuff; there are so many cute things out there. When I brought everything home & showed Dan what I bought he said, "geez, our kids are going to be very well dressed". Yes they will be!
The best part of the party was watching JT eat his cake; he got it all over him & had the best time getting messy. They had to put him in the tub afterwards to get all of the cake & icing off of him. :o)

Here is a slideshow of the photos I took:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails