Thursday, October 29, 2009

Its Fall Ya'll

I usually don't say ya'll in every day conversation but I came up with the title of this post on my way to work this morning & I thought it was cute so I'm rolling with it.
Anyway, so the reason for this post is to say that I FINALLY feel like it is Fall weather. The trees at my office are turning colors & the leaves are starting to shed. Fall has always been my favorite time of year. Since I have a sweet tooth, one of my favorite fall candies are candy corn. This past weekend after Dan, Lexi & I left the pumpkin patch we drove to the grocery store to get a bag of candy corn; it was Dan's idea actually & what a great husband he is to know all of my candy cravings without me even saying anything. Even though we both couldn't keep our hands out of the bag on the ride home & the entire afternoon before dinner, I knew he bought them specifically for me. ;o)

So I will end this post by saying Happy Fall Ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails