Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Break - Jump For Joy!

Today is my last day of work & then I am officially on vacation! I am so excited. Now I know how the high school kids feel when they get a week off for Christmas break. I am taking my vacation now because I did not get to take a vacation during the summer; I'm kind of excited that I held off because now I get to enjoy the holidays with my family. As I have said in previous posts, I planned my vacation for the same week that Dan has off of school. Now since we got that huge snow storm, Dan has been off this entire week so he actually gets 2 weeks off for Christmas break. I refuse to be bummed about his long break because at least I am getting a week off. Yes, he did try to rub it in that he did not have to work this week but I am being positive & will not get sucked into a pity party. You're probably wondering how I have time to post this on our blog considering I am leaving tomorrow but I told myself that I needed a break from my long list of to dos & since my boss went out to get some lunch I am seizing the opportunity to have some me time. I have already planned on being here after closing time in case I don't get all of my work done. Like I said, I am staying positive.
While we are up in PA for the holidays, Dan & I have plans to go skiing, visit old friends & spend time with my family. I am soo excited to go skiing. This will be Dan's first time down the slopes so it should be pretty hilarious. He has already said that he will be an excellent skiier & will have no problems because he's got "great hips". We shall see Lover, we shall see. :o)
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year. Enjoy the time you spend with your family because I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails