Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Under The Weather

I am at home again today. I haven't got my voice back yet but I'm hoping tomorrow there will be improvement. I'm not sure how much longer I can stay home; I feel like I'm going crazy. It gets pretty boring. There is nothing on TV, I can't call anyone because I don't have a voice & there is only so much straightening & picking up I can do around the house until I have no energy & have to lie down. I hate to say this but I'm actually looking forward to going back to work; saying that will probably come back to bite me in the ass though. Life gets pretty exciting when you're at home sick. Some things that I have done the past 2 days are: (1) drank my weight in cups of hot tea; (2) taken 4 showers to try & feel better; (3) done some laundry; (4) eatin' 2 packages of original graham crackers; (5) ordered Christmas presents online; (6) taken photos of Lexi being cute; (7) spoken to my boss on the phone at least 10 times; (8) organized my shoes in my closet; (9) changed from my Fall purse to my winter purse; & last but not least (10) swept the living room/dining room/kitchen 3 times. Aren't you jealous? I hope everyone is having a more productive week than I am so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails