Sunday, December 20, 2009

Thankful For Neighbors

Dan & I woke up this morning to a TON of snow. Even though Dan's school got cancelled for tomorrow, I have to go into the office or my boss will absolutely kill me. So Dan went out to shovel out our cars & found that several of our neighbors were out helping others. We were so thankful for this because if it was just the two of us working to dig out the cars, it would have taken us forever. Having a team of 7 people with snow shovels really gets the job done. At first I came out with Lexi because she had a little cabin fever & I was just standing around watching everyone; eventually I felt bad so I put Lexi inside & then went back out to help. It was a good work out shoveling all of that snow, I know I'm going to be sore tomorrow. Dan will probably have to end up taking me to work in the morning even though I can get my car out of my parking spot because the main road was terrible when Dan & I walked around to check things out. I'm not sure how the roads will be tomorrow but I'd rather rely on Dan's F-150 with 4 wheel drive than my Matrix.
Thank you to all of our wonderful neighbors that helped us out today. We are so grateful for your help.

2 comments:

  1. Hey-I love the pic of Lexi on our front step! That's so cute! I also like the snow effect on your page-very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura. :o) I love that pic too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails