Monday, December 7, 2009

At Home With Lexi

Since Friday I have been fighting not to lose my voice & this morning when I woke up to go to work, it was gone. My throat has been sore & I do have a cough so hopefully I'm not coming down with strep. Losing my voice could not have come at a worse time because today my boss has a huge brief due by 5:00 today & of course I am not there to help him. I'm sure he is just thrilled! I am already counting how many phone calls I get from him today, right now we are on 4.
So anyway, I am staying home with Lexi for the day & when she realized that I was not getting in the shower & getting ready for work she was very excited. So we are having a girls day at home while Daddy is working. Now I ask you, what does one do when there is nothing on TV & you have seen all of the movies that you own at least 3 times? You take pictures of the house all decorated & some pictures of Lexi.
(Our fire place, of course Lexi gets her own stocking)
(Our first fake tree)
(Our dining room table, small yes, but perfect for us)
(Living in a townhouse you really have to learn how to use all of your space)

(As soon as I moved the couches to take a photo of the tree, Lexi grabbed 2 of her toys & went to play under the tree; how did I get her to look at the camera? I said, "where's Daddy?")
As I am working on this post, Lexi is MIA; I have been calling for her & she hasn't come yet. This usually means she has gotten into something that she's not suppose to so I went to look upstairs & this is what I found:
(Someone got into Mommy's closet but before I took it away I took one more photo)
Happy Monday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails