Sunday, December 13, 2009

Shop 'Til You Drop...Literally

Last night Dan & I had a date night at Cheesecake Factory & after dinner we went to the Dulles Town Center mall to do some Christmas shopping. We should be done with all of our shopping but unfortunately we are not. Even after 2 hours of walking up & down the mall, we still have more shopping to do. :o( When I was choosing my outfit to go to dinner I did not plan on walking up & down a mall for 2 hours so I am really suffering today with blisters & sore feet. A little tip from me to you, do not choose stiletto boots when you are planning to go shopping for several hours. Now you would think that would be common knowledge but not for me. One of my favorite sayings is "when all else fails, look cute". Once I started complaining about my feet Dan said he didn't want to hear it because I picked the shoes I was wearing. Again, no sympathy from the Hubby. The boots that I wore last night are similar to these:
Obviously not exactly the same because these are Manolo Blahnik's & completely out of my price range (but aren't they beautiful?).
Anyway, last night was a successful shopping trip because we got some great deals. I was pleasantly surprised. I still need to do some shopping this coming weekend but I'm hoping that will be easy. You know every year I tell myself that I am going to start Christmas shopping early & I end up waiting until the last minute. Man I hate it when I do that. I hope all of you planned better than I did. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails