Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Calling All Country Fans Vol. 2

Its that time again to share with you some country music that I have been listening to lately. For all you non-country fans, read one of our other posts because you won't like this one. Now most of these songs have already been released & are on the radio right now but a few are not. Remember to click on the links below to listen to the songs. Enjoy!

Lady Antebellum - American Honey *I love this song - definitely one of my favorites out right now. Dan & I love Hillary's voice.

Jason Aldean - Wide Open *I have always loved Jason Aldean & this is my favorite song off of his new album.

Whitney Duncan - Skinny Dippin’ *This is a cute song that my brother told me about.

Martina McBride - Wrong Baby Wrong

Easton Corbin - A Little More Country Than That *I've been hearing this song a lot on XM radio at home.

Rascal Flatts - Unstoppable *This song is playing now on my playlist for our blog so sit back & listen. :o)

Josh Turner - Why Don't We Just Dance *This song makes me think of Dan.

Taylor Swift - Today Was A Fairytale *I'm sharing this song with you because of our niece, Arden; she loves Taylor Swift & I do too. :o)

Brad Paisley - American Saturday Night *His songs are always good.

Billy Currington - That's How Country Boys Roll

Keith Urban - 'Til Summer Comes Around *This is another one of my favorites. :)

Eric Church - Hell On The Heart *I had this song on our playlist for our blog a few weeks ago.

Sarah Buxton - Outside My Window *This song puts me in a good mood when I listen to it; has cute lyrics & a bouncy tempo.

Clay Walker - She Won't Be Lonely Long *I read that Clay Walker took a leave of absence from country music after he was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis; this is the song that has kick started his come back - I like it.

I hope you enjoyed the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails