Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sharing

So I just realized that I have posted on our blog every day this week, so far. Wow! It must be because my productiveness is at an all time low so I'm finding other ways to keep myself entertained during the work day.
When I logged into my blogger account this morning, like I do every morning, I noticed that one of the blogs that I follow, Ex Hot Girl, had posted a TMI Thursday post. For those of you that are not familiar with the meaning of TMI it means Too Much Info. but I'm sure most of you already knew that. This post is absolutely hilarious which is why I am sharing it with you. Now, if you get grossed out by bodily functions this is not the post for you. As you probably remember I had mentioned in one of our past posts that I started following Ex Hot Girl's blog when I signed up for a blogger account. Her posts are hilarious & she's never afraid to be too blunt or too truthful. I am definitely going to share this post with my brother, Ben, because he laughs hysterically whenever someone says "poop" in front of him so I know he'll get a kick out of this. Yes he is my older brother & is 4 years older than me but he is still holding on to his childish mentality when something strikes him funny but that is one of the things I love about him. Well enough talk, click over to Ex Hot Girl & read TMI Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails