Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Confession

Alright. A few months ago I watched 17 Again on HBO for the first time which stars Zac Efron. Since then, I have watched it every time it has come on which is usually on the weekends. I just can't help it. I think he is beautiful. I was never into his acting or him when the High School Musicals came out & to be honest I have never even watched one of those movies but 17 Again did it for me. I mean come on, look at that face, that hair, those cheekbones. Am I the only one that sees it? He's got one of those faces that makes you feel ugly just by looking at him. After watching 17 Again for the third or fourth time, I started getting that weird feeling, you know, the one that makes you feel like a pervert for seeing the movie so many times because of one person thats in it? In order to make myself feel better I decided to Google his age & found out that he is 22! Now I don't feel so gross that I've been staring at this kid. Or guy? Or man? Whatever he is. I sincerely hope that I am not the only 27 year old out there that feels this way about Mr. Efron. Am I really that crazy? Come on, really? All I can say is Vanessa Hudgens, you are one lucky, lucky lady. ;o)

P.S. When I logged into our blog account this morning I realized that I only have 3 and a half more days until New Moon comes out on DVD. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails