Thursday, March 11, 2010

This Just Made My Day

After arriving at work this morning & thinking it was going to be a normal day, I logged into my email & noticed that the official Eclipse trailer was released TODAY! I was so excited to see it & now can't wait for June 30. I don't know why I do this to myself because now I can't focus on anything except reading peoples' responses to the trailer & the news that is surrounding it. I'd like to say that I'm waiting patiently but that is definitely a lie. I can't freakin' wait! Here is the website that you can click over to & watch it: ECLIPSE TRAILER. I was thinking about adding the you tube version in this post but this website gives you a bigger screen to view it on so its so much better. Enjoy watching it & don't feel bad if you decide to replay it a couple times after your first viewing, I have watched it 3 times so far this morning. :o)

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOD~ I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE IT WITH YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails