Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Waiting For March 12. . .

So I can't wait for next Friday when Remember Me is released in theaters. Every time the preview comes on TV I drop what I'm doing & run into the living room to watch it. I am definitely a Robert Pattinson fan; how can you not love that face or even that hair? Now my cousin, Lissa, on the other hand is a little more of a die hard fan than I am. I don't think I would chase him down the street screaming his name if by chance I saw him in public but I KNOW Lis would. Don't lie, you know you would! :o)
Anyway, I think this movie will be a pivotal moment in Pattinson's movie career & give him a chance to break out from just being Edward Cullen in the Twilight series. Of course if it weren't for Twilight I would have never known he existed; I was never a fan of Harry Potter.
Remember Me is a drama that involves Pattinson, Emilie de Ravin & Pierce Brosnan. The story line is about two people who fall in love as they cope with tragedy. As stated in several reviews, this is NOT a chick flick or a love story so I'm sure if you drag your hubby/boyfriend/fiance to the movie he won't be hating you for it later on. I, of course, will be dragging Dan with me. :o)

Here is the trailer if you have not seen it yet:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails