Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Break Recap

Dan & I returned to VA on Saturday evening after being in PA for 10 days. We had a nice relaxing vacation & I'm glad we were able to spend so much time with my family. A few of the things that I did not get to mention in previous posts were Dan & I's Christmas presents this year. Dan got me a sweater & dress shirt from Banana Republic (my favorite store) & the cutest Jessica Simpson bag I have ever seen. As you know, I am obsessed with her handbags. The Hubster has great taste & I have loved all of the gifts he has given me. Dan's big gift this year was 2 tickets to the Boston Red Sox v. Washington Nationals baseball game on April 3rd. I only had one condition...he had to take me. :o) We have pretty good seats too, trust me, I paid for them so I know. Here is a photo of the Nationals stadium so you can see where we will be; our seats are Section 207, Row A: (Click to enlarge) Dan's other gift was a Boston Red Sox clock for his "man room" but unfortunately when it was shipped to our house it got broken so I have to return it; bummer. He did love it though so I'll have to get him another one.
Christmas day we took some family photos because we finally figured out how to use the timer on mine & my Mom's camera. Here are a few of my favorites:
(LOVE this picture)
(Sibling love <3)
(My cute Mom & Dad)
(Miss Priss was sleepy so Grammie wrapped her in a blanket while we took photos)
In my New Year's Eve post I mentioned that we were able to celebrate with some friends from college. Here are some photos that I took before & after the ball dropped: (Jenni & I)
(Jesse, Brian & Dan aka the guys doing some "bonding")
(Jenni & Jesse - the song Jesse's Girl was playing so everyone was singing to him)
(Dan & Brian)
(Jes & I)
(Dan singing Journey - notice my little friend on the right side of my face? Painful!)
While we were up in Pittsburgh I finally got to meet Luke, Jesse & Jenni's baby boy; he is such a sweetie. Here is a photo of Dan & Luke coloring: Luke was so much fun; I had a good time playing cars & trucks with him. :o)
The night that we got back to VA we made plans to see our friends Meta, Doug, Ashley, Jo Ann, Mike & their babies Keegan & Dane. It was great to see them. Unfortunately I did not take any photos while we were together but its always great to spend time with them. This weekend Dan & I are going up to WV to have Christmas with his family; I will be sure to post some photos when we get back. Happy 2010 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails