Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The "Perfect" Gift

On Saturday I received a great Christmas gift from my sister-in-law Kelly & Dan & I were so excited about it that we ended up using it Sunday night. Now I'm sure everyone has seen the advertising commercial for Perfect Brownie. Well, that's what Dan & I got! Since the first time I saw the commercial I have wanted it but I'm the type of person that sits & watches all of those commercials & thinks, wow that would be great to have & would help me do this & that but I never buy any of it. The reason for this post is to recommend the Perfect Brownie to everyone because I think it's amazing. While Dan & I were waiting for the brownies to be done, we were like little kids staring into the oven & waiting for the timer to go off so we could try one. I usually don't make a lot of brownies, in fact, I don't think I have made any brownies since we moved into our townhouse. I'm more of a cookie person actually but these brownies were fantastic. In the words of Kelly, "they are like fun size brownies" so they are not huge but a perfect snack size. If you decide to purchase one for yourself, here is what you get:
~ brownie pan
~ divider
~ stand
~ receipe book
~ decorating stencils

As I said above, Dan & I made ours Sunday night & it is now Tuesday & we have already eaten the entire pan of brownies; I remember Dan saying last night, "oh man, all of the brownies are gone that is so sad". Hopefully yours will last a litter longer than ours did. Thanks Kel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails