Monday, January 18, 2010

Going Bye-Bye

As I'm sure most of you did, Dan & I had today off of work so after we woke up & laid around this morning Dan had an idea to take Lexi to the football field at the high school so she could run around & get rid of some of her cabin fever. I thought that was a good idea because we did have nice weather today - it wasn't too cold & the sun was out. Lex loves going "bye-bye" in the car & I love seeing her ride in her car seat; I always laugh after I put her in there. When we got to the school most of the field was covered in water because it had rained all day yesterday so of course I was freaking out because even though Lexi is a dog, I hate it when she gets dirty. Before we left the house I had packed her little pink Nike bag with some bottled water, a towel & some biscuits so we were OK if she got filthy. We took her off her leash & let her run around the practice field so she got quite a bit of zoomies in which is when she runs around as fast as she can until she gets tired; its hilarious to watch. By the time we got back to the house she was lying down in her car seat so needless to say she was out while Dan & I went to Home Depot to pick out paint for our living room. I enjoyed my long weekend & I hope all of you did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails