Friday, January 15, 2010

Haiti :o(

All of you know what is going on over in Haiti because it is all over the news. Since the tragedy occurred, I have noticed that some of my friends on Facebook have been asking and wondering what they can do to help out. I thought I would use this post to take you to the right websites so you can assist in any way that you can. While driving into work this morning & listening to my radio morning show, I heard them warning everyone to make sure that the relief organizations that you donate to or send supplies to is legitimate because there have already been complaints about fake organizations pocketing the money that people donate. How terrible is that? The list below have all been approved by Good Morning America:

World Vision

Unicef

Mercy Corps

Red Cross

My thoughts & prayers are with the people who are suffering, assisting, have lost loved ones & volunteering in the Haiti tragedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails