Friday, January 29, 2010

I Love Him

Last night Dan had a dinner to go to in Fairfax with some of the people he works with so Lex & I were left home to fend for ourselves for dinner - I, of course, opted for mexican & made burritos. Yum! After dinner Lex & I snuggled up on the couch & watched one of my shows because Grey's was a rerun. :o( Instead of going to bed early like I had planned, I got sucked into watching Teen Mom on MTV & didn't get to bed until 10:00 p.m. Around 11:30 p.m. I texted Dan because I hadn't heard him come home & usually Lexi barks her face off when she hears anyone come in the house & she hadn't so I thought he was still out. Here is our text conversation:

Me: I'm hoping you're coming home soon.
Dan: I am home babe, I didn't want to wake you up.
Me: You are?
Dan: Yep, been home for awhile.
Me: Well I keep waking up because I think you're not here.
Dan: Sorry, I didn't want to wake you & Winker.
Me: Can you come up & give me a hug?
Dan: Love to :)

After my hug & our 10 minute conversation I was able to fall asleep. I am so lucky to have Dan in my life & able to call him my husband. Even though his requests for hugs & kisses come at times where I am either carrying a hamper upstairs, doing dishes, or washing my hair in the shower I love that he gives me that affection. I wouldn't trade him for anything. I love you soul mate.

1 comment:

  1. AWWW...so sweet! :-) By the way-Audrey just saw the photo of Lexi at the top of the page and she said "Wexi!" :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails