Saturday, January 2, 2010

Someone Turns 31 Today...

Yep you guessed it, its my brother, Ben. I can't believe he is 31 years old already. The other day he was saying that it felt like he just turned 30; time sure flies these days. Dan & I are so glad that we're able to celebrate with him this year. The past couple years we haven't been able to come up for his parties so we would have to send his presents to him. Unfortunately the weather today is not going to cooperate so we can take him out to celebrate. The high is only going to be 18 degrees & of course its snowing. I took Lexi out this morning after we woke up & I was absolutely freezing! Dan & I got Ben a few movies for his birthday because he is such a movie fanatic; if you can't think of anything to get him for his birthday, get him a movie, it never fails. We ended up getting him The Ugly Truth with Katherine Heigl & Gerard Butler & District 9 which is some kind of alien movie that he has been talking about since we got here for Christmas; I think he liked them. ;o)
This morning while I was drafting this post I was looking through some photos that I had of Ben & I; here are some of my favorites: (For some reason I always have the zoom on when I try to take a self portrait of us - its pretty funny)

(The zoom was on again!)
Happy 31st Birthday Bud! We love you & hope you have a great day! xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails