Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Blew It & New Finds

For the last couple of weeks I had Dan's Valentine's Day gift picked out & was going to purchase it online. As the weeks went by I kept second guessing myself whether or not to buy it because he might think it was stupid or he wouldn't even use it so it would be a waste of money. Finally, yesterday afternoon, against my better judgment, I asked him what he would think if I bought him this specific gift & he said, "oh that's a good gift, I would use that". After telling him what I was planning on getting him he said he didn't want me to get it for Valentine's Day because then he would know what he was getting & he wanted it to be a surprise. Now I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to get him; I should have listened to my first instinct & just bought the gift when I found it. I did some more searching online today & I have come up with zero. I have to say that I'm a little frustrated. I should have never asked him.
On a lighter note, I was checking out one of the blogs that I just started following Tip Junkie & came across The Vintage Pearl & fell in love with their jewelry. I had mentioned it to Dan, if he by chance did not have an idea of what to get me for Valentine's Day, but of course he is more prepared than I am & already knows what he's getting me. I already have the necklace picked out that I want so I'm planning on buying it next week after pay day. :o) For those of you that are vintage jewelry fans, I suggest visiting their site & checking out their collection - they have some cute stuff. I wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails