Saturday, February 6, 2010

I'm The Winner!

Last night Dan & I stayed in & got pizza for dinner. While we were trying to find something on TV to watch I brought up the idea of playing Uno. Surprisingly Dan agreed to play which he usually hates to play games but I think he was just as bored as I was so he agreed. Since he is competative, he said he would only play if we made a bet so we shook on it & played the best out of 5 games. We were tied 2 to 2 & the last game was probably the longest game in Uno history. Now my brother & I have had extremely long games in the past when we've played Uno but this one was never ending. Finally, I went out while Dan had a huge stack of cards in his hands. I WON! Dan of course was a sore loser & started accusing me of cheating as I was celebrating my victory on the floor. So guess what I won? A weekend full of massages. Today he has to give me a 10 minute foot rub; Sunday is a back rub for 15 minutes & Monday is a neck rub for 5 minutes. I am so excited! As I have said in the past, Dan is not a big rubbing fan & sometimes I have to beg him to rub my feet & he still won't do it. This is a big time disappointment to me because I grew up with my Dad always offering to rub my feet so having Dan hate doing it really stinks. I'm hoping he will warm up to the idea during our marriage but its already been 4 years & nothing has changed so I'm not that optimistic.

Now its time for a snow update. The snow started falling around 12:00 yesterday afternoon & honestly has not stopped. Dan went out to help some neighbors shovel last night around 10:00 p.m. & he didn't come back in until 12:30 p.m. The only reason he came in was because the power went out. We were out of power for about 4 hours & it finally came back on; thank goodness - I was starting to get worried. This morning we woke up to a lot of snow, here is a photo I took from our front door: Everyone had better stay in this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails