Sunday, February 21, 2010

Proactiv Baby

On Friday night Dan & I went out to dinner to Red Robin & while we were eating & I was telling him about my day, he interrupted me by saying, "you're skin looks great". This comment of course made me feel good because what woman doesn't want her husband to give her a comment about her appearance? Especially one that you're not expecting to get. Several months ago I ordered a sample kit from Proactiv because I kept having problems with break outs, whether it was once a week or a couple times a month & since then I have been addicted to it. My skin has never looked like this or felt this smooth. Every once in a while I'll get a small break out but its not like it was. I'm so glad I finally found something that works. Where was this stuff when I was in high school? I definitely could have used it then. I remember getting oil pockets during final exam weeks in college due to stress & feeling so self-conscious because of the huge red mark on my face. I was still getting oil pockets last year due to the stress from my job & I definitely don't miss them. I especially don't miss the comments from Dan saying, "whoa! look at that" or "oh my God I've never seen one so big". He can be very loving when he wants to be. Of course Proactiv isn't as cheap as some acne treatments but you have to think of it as an investment. Dan was not too happy to find out how much money I spend on my supplies every few months but after he noticed the condition of my skin on Friday, he commented, "I'm not going to complain about the cost anymore because obviously its working; I approve". I recommend checking into Proactiv if you have constant problems with acne or even if you have a break out every few weeks. It works people, it works. :o)

To change the subject, Dan & I watched Julie & Julia last night & I just wanted to tell you that I loved it. I laughed so hard that I cried. It is such a cute movie. Mom, if you're reading this, that is your kind of movie so go rent it. :o)

2 comments:

  1. I noticed your beautiful skin when you were over last week and I thought to myself..."She's so lucky she has clear skin!" You don't look like you've ever had problem skin at all. Thanks for the recommendation though...I might try it out if I get breakouts again. I tend to get them when I am not pregnant or breastfeeding. Something with the hormones tend to help my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet, Laura. Thank you for the compliment. You're the one that looks like you've never had skin problems - you've got great skin. I hope I'm like you when I get pregnant but if I'm on Proactiv I might not have to worry about it. :o) Let me know if you decide to try it cuz' I'd like to know how it works for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails